Business development concentrates on activities that help create and expand businesses. Businesses create jobs, and with adequate employment, communities can maintain a stable economy, a strong tax base and a solid infrastructure — all vital to building sustainability.
Are you seeking any of the following for your business?
- Someone to talk to and share your business concept
- Individual business counseling
- Training or education
- Assistance with a business plan, financial projections, or loan applications
- Business transition planning
- Business interruption preparedness
Ask us… we can help!
Whether you have an idea for a business, just starting a business, struggling in a business, planning to expand a business, or considering retiring from a business, SCEDD can assist you. We’ll provide direct assistance or point you in the right direction to connect with the proper resource.